Sunday, October 25, 2009

Second Shift

Shift was 3:00pm - 11:00pm

I came in a good half an hour early, I didn't want to be late for work. MC was there and waved at me and we spoke a bit about how much I liked the job and how happy she was that I was enjoying it so much.

I went into the kitchen and punched in wondering who I was working with. Upon checking the schedule, I was working with Vicky again who was only staying till 9:00pm and with another girl named Emily.

The day went by rather quickly, cleaning up cages, checking on the animals. I was quite happy that nothing out of the ordinary happened and the shift flew by quickly. Before I knew it, Vicky was on her way out and after another two hours, Emily and I were on our way out as well.

Nothing to report yet but I'm still new, I'm sure fun adventures will happen soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment